Thursday, January 5, 2017

Writing

So any of you who happen to pass by a writer? I myself consider myself to be one... though this may not be as crazy as some of the others (at least that is not the aim, sometimes it justs slips by XD), I will just be... uh... ranting? No, that's not the right word. But you get the gist.

So if you've ever tried writing there is always something that is nagging you. Something that you know you just NEED to work on... a lot of the time there's multiple things. For me the big ones were "Show, Don't Tell" and short stories XD I mean seriously, how am I supposed to show and not tell when it isn't thoroughly explained? And short stories... how x.x Luckily I found some books on them and it's helping A LOT, but...

Ok yea... the point of this is mostly to get something down. And I'm just on my way to work on a story now, so thought I'd say something XD

My two pieces of advice:
1. Just keep writing. The more you do it, the better you get. And it's fun.
2. Look on Amazon XD I just typed in writing and it showed a lot of good books that can help.

So... yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment