Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Video Games, Electronics, and Screens

Ok, lets face it. It's like the whole world revolves around it sometimes! And, ya! I admit it, I love having some time on the computer or my tablet, and the computer is what I use to write my posts! It's really useful and revolutionary, and it seems we can get enough of it. But, the truth is, while it helps us with work and entertainment, what does it do to our health? When the WiFi is on, you shouldn't have your tablet close to your body because it radiates it. Don't keep your devices in the same room you sleep in while you are sleeping, and, if you can, turn off the WiFi for it when you don't need it! That will help with your health. Still, there are always more studies on the topic, so make sure you stay updated on the news and studies of it. Have fun, but always stay safe!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment