Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Nightcore

Hello, my fellow viewers! I would like to share something that I like to do during my spare time... listen to nightcore! For those of you who don't know what nightcore is, its not a band. You can find nightcore at www.youtube.com and it is definitely worth it! Nightcore is basically any song sped up, higher pitch or key, and is sang (if there is singing at all) in a chipmunk voice. In my opinion, every song is better in nightcore. On youtube, just search nightcore and whatever song you want to listen to. It will be there! And also, I will be posting links to some nightcore songs! If you don' see one that you want, just leave a comment and tell me what you want to listen to!

This song is called Viva La Vida. Hope you like it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FydazpH-XR4

I will be posting a lot more nightcore, so keep on checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment