Monday, September 12, 2016

He Left The Chat

Hey Goku, remember this? XD With Duckie!!! So I'm reading through the chat we had on Kik (that Duckie left for... reasons) and I thought I would share some of it with you. Ok, so Kik hates me. I can't see the profile pictures, so group chats are REALLY hard for me. I can't tell what's going on and I'm always afraid of pranks XD Anyway, so these are some funny parts of the chat:
I think it's Duckie: Dahhhhhhhhh
Me: Dah?
I think it's Duckie: Dah is me imitating the noise of a bleached whale.
Me: That almost autocorrected to neurosurgeons.
I don't know who said this: What's that
Me: A person who does surgery on the brain.
Me: I think.
Duckie I think: Are you one?
Me: Noooo
I think it's Goku: Wild floppy disk!
Me: Are you calling me a wild floppy disk? XD
I think it's Goku: No
Me: And I say LLAMA
Goku: Llama!
Duckie: A lobster farted a rainbow.
Me: And it wasn't even a unicorn!
Duckie: Or a ghetto pickle with a sombrero.
(some time later when they both when to bed)
Me: Poof.
Me: Poof.
Me: Poof
(I kept doing that until Duckie left the chat XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment