Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Tootsie Roll Suspicions

First of all, let me just say that it took me five minutes to figure out how to spell suspicions. Ok, that is an exaggeration but it took me a while for some reason XD I'm really tired, I'm making all these silly mistakes! Anyway, let's get to the BEEF.
So I have a tootsie roll that is bent in half. IS THIS NORMAL?! I'm a huge tootsie roll lover. More like tootsie roll addict. There's a part where the wrapper doesn't fully cover the tootsie roll and it's bent and flat. Ish. IT'S SO FREAKING WEIRD. I mean, I love weird. I'M weird. But this is scary weird.
EVERYONE I KNOW WHAT TO BE FOR NEXT HALLOWEENIE
A bent tootsie roll. That's how to scare the crap out of people.
At least me.
*psst* Don't use this against me peoplez ok XD

No comments:

Post a Comment