Sunday, August 28, 2016

How To Become A Genius

Ok, so who watches the anime Death Note? Ok, I saw my sister watched it one day and instantly got obsessed. I had to literally pull myself away so I wouldn't be spoiled and so I could watch it on my own. I've just finished the first episode, and REALLY REALLY REALLY want to do the second one. But I decided to post instead C: Anyway, L and Kira are SO FREAKIN' SMART. Seriously, it's freaky. And they're both practically on top of each other, which makes it so suspenseful. They think the same way. So there are two reasons to watch it"

  1. It's an awesome anime. Absolutely awesome and amazing and- you know what, this could go on forever. You get the idea.
  2. You can learn a lot from them and become a genius JUST LIKE THEM :D it's not really educational, though. You just catch on. Probably. I haven't yet... WHAT DOES IT MEAN???

No comments:

Post a Comment