Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Weirdest Interview EVER.

Ok, everyone. So its summer, and just as teenagers do (if you are not a teenager, pretend you are), you have TWO OPTIONS. They both will determine whether you use sparkles or sequins. Option A: Sit around doing nothing. Option B: Get a job at the local pizza place. (I almost spelled pizza with a 't' instead of a 'z'... whoops.) So you decide to get a job because everyone likes money and pizza. So you apply for the job and the manager wants an interview with you. So you go in, and this is what happens:
*Please not that this is not supposed to be offensive, just humorous. This contains no racism, sexism, or any derogatory comments on any group of people. It is just stereotypes for teenagers to the extremes.
Question: What's your family like?
Answer: I have no idea... none. They're all so weird.
Question: What's one of your worst habits?
Answer: Worst? I am appalled! There is nothing bad about me, I'm perfect!
Question: What is your favorite dessert?
Answer: Dessert? Either it's everything or nothing. I adore it and stuff it all down, but I gotta watch my weight.
Question: What did you do last weekend?
Answer: I DIDN'T KILL FRED
Question: What is your biggest fear?
Answer: Are you planning to blackmail me or use it against me? Because I'll do to you what I did to Fre- never mind!
Question: What did you have for dinner last night?
Answer: Cheeseburgers. We also had pie for dessert, but I wish I had one now. I really want to smash it in your face.
Question: Are you a spender or a saver?
Answer: Spender. Deeeeefinitely a spender.
Question: How do you think the world will end?
Answer: *grins evilly* Me
Question: Would you rather be the best player on a horrible team or the worst player or a winning team?
Answer: Best player on a horrible team, because then I can brag about it and boss them around.
Question: What is your favorite candy?
Answer: I CHOOSE SPARKLEZ OVER SEQUINZ!!!!!! * throws sparkles at manager and runs out of room*

Weird questions, even weirder answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment