Monday, July 31, 2017

Nocturnal

Yo... I have decided to be nocturnal. You know why? Because.

I don't know, I like the nighttime.

Plus I find it hard to fall asleep... anyone else have that problem? Yea, I thought so.

Sleeping troubles are pretty common, and that sucks. They're the worst, aren't they? I know lots of people who have them. Sometimes people suggest you take melatonin, a hormone that helps govern your internal clock that tells when you sleep and when you're awake. But that doesn't always work, does it? There are thoughts keeping us awake, or we're just so restless that the melatonin isn't enough. Maybe you have a prescription medication to help. But that doesn't always work, either. I know some people who tend to stay up for days on end because they have nightmares.

If you can relate to these, don't worry. You'll figure this out ^^ Remember, the nightmares aren't real. There are people who are there for you. Sleep is a vital part of health, and it could actually help you feel better and less stressed.

Now, if you just can't sleep, just keep trying. Keep trying until you do. You'll get there!

** ~ I believe youuuuu ~ **

No comments:

Post a Comment