Monday, July 31, 2017

Uninspired

Hello everyone! It's been a while. Have any of you dealt with lack of inspiration? If you're a writer, sometimes this comes as writer's block. As an artist... well, I don't know if there's a name for that, you just don't know what to create. Sometimes we just don't know what to do.

I don't know about you, but... I'm kind of in that place right now. You know, that feeling when you just don't know what to do? You try to reach out and find something, but it just never works? Yup. Well, to solve my own problem, I decided to go back to this and write a bit. Just let out my thoughts.

So, this is an extremely small blog. I doubt many will read this, and that's fine. If you do, though, I hope you get something from this. This blog pretty much started out as just random things that I found on the internet, or just me wanting to laugh with my friends and all that. If you've seen other posts, you will probably be able to see a pattern and different phases.

Just like that, we all go through phases in life, and there are patterns that go with them. And you may feel stuck sometimes, but hey. This is life. There's always a tomorrow. Some people with a dark mind might say, oh, we will die someday, so there isn't always a tomorrow. But actually there is. And that just proves my point a little more. We aren't going to live forever, so why sit around sulking? We just gotta keep going, keep living. We'll find out place. We'll find our inspiration.

The key thing to do is to do your best to live. Not just exist, but live.

Thank you for reading! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment