Saturday, January 10, 2015

Keeping A Smile

Hey guys! I have a question. Do you ever feel like you just never feel happy? Or that at least like, everyday, you scream at the top of your lungs? Or, that your just upset. I actually feel that way a lot...oh well! I'm feeling totally fine right now! Anyway, if you ever got mad as a kid, then you'd probably heard this phrase: "Breathe in, breathe out" or "Count to ten!" But sometimes it's hard to remember to do that, especially if you're angry. I know that this might be a little hard too, but you can give it a try. Also, the "Breathe in, breathe out" is a good idea.  But first, try to think of the consequences of your actions. If you hit someone, they will get hurt. And thats pretty bad. If you scream, peoples ears could get hurt, too. Also, it would disrupt lots of activities that are happening. And, I know how it feels liike you just need to scream, so try screaming into a pillow. Maybe this idea won't work for you. Once, when I was angry, I almost did something I would regret. But then, I kept that in mind, and then I just removed myself from the scene, even though I was one of the main compomnents. So, I just went away. Also, talking to someone is a good idea. Try a trusted adult. Like a teacher, consuler, or parent. They are always willing to help! And, they've had lots of experience, so I know that they will be able to help. And, they will take care of everything! So don't worry. Just know that when your feeling a little moody, that sometime soon, you will feel amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment