Thursday, January 8, 2015

More and More Poetry

Ya, ya, I know what your thinking "Poetry freak!!!!" but no. I just like poems! I write them alot, and I show them to some poeple, and they usually like them! I mean, what can I say? I just like poetry. And if you like it just as much as I do, (almost impossible, but still) then click on this link! (Just do it!)
http://www.poetryoutloud.org

It has a bunch or great poems! If you click on Poems and Performance, then Find Poems, then they have poems from A-Z! They are amazing! I found one in the D section, called The Day and its awesome! Here it is:

It hangs on its stem like a plum
At the edge of a darkening thicket
Its swelling and blushing and ripe
And I reach out a hand to pick it
But flesh moves slow through time
And evening comes on fast
And just when I think my fingers
Might sieze that sweetness at last
The gentlest of breezes rises
And the plum lets go of the stem
And now it's my fingers ripening
And evening that's reaching for them

Isn't it so deep? Well, I think it is. Anyway,  just go to PoetryOutLoud!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment