Thursday, January 8, 2015

Random Poem


Here's a poem by an anonymous writer. Hope you like it! Please comment!


I Live For The Sound Of Happiness And Joy

I live for the sound of happiness.
For the smiles on their faces.
And the tingling feeling
that makes you want to dance
and twirl around.
For the singing in the mountains,
and the leaping on the beach.
The feeling! This feeling!
The warmth in my heart!
I live for this feeling!
I live for the sound of happiness.
And joy! Joy! Ringing from the hilltops!
Flying through the mountain!
Yes, yes! The feeling that I hope won’t go away!
This joy! This joy! Yes!
My smile!
It goes from ear to ear!
My heart!
It thumps and bumps to a beat unknown!
My arms!
They fly above my head!
My feet!
They move around and run around like a speedy, maniac stallion!
Yes, Joy! I feel joy!
Smiles, from ear to ear,
Hearts, thump and bump,
Arms, fly above heads,
Feet, move and run around!
I sing for the sound,
I ring for the sound,
I dance for the sound,
I prance for the sound,
I live for the sound!
I sing, ring, dance, and prance.
I live for the sound
Of happiness and joy!
Of happiness and joy!
Of. Happiness. And JOY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment