Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Fairy Tail Ships

Any of you watch the anime Fairy Tail? Or maybe read the manga? I do. IT'S MY FAVORITE!!!!!
Anyway, I often go crazy over ships there. Like, crazy. It's like I'm having a seizure.
Here's some ships that I ship, and all I know is that I ship Jerza the most and Zervis second. Every other is in no particular order.

  • Jerza (Jellal x Erza)
  • Zervis (Zeref x Mavis)
  • Nalu (Natsu x Lucy)
  • Gale (Gajeel x Levy)
  • Gruvia (Gray x Juvia)
  • Miraxus (Mirajane x Laxus)
  • Kinabra (Kinana x Cobra)
  • Lyredy (Lyon x Meredy)
  • Rerry (Ren x Sherry)
  • Albis (Alzack x Bisca)
  • Cappy (Carle x Happy)
  • Elfgreen (Elfman x Evergreen)
  • Bixanna (Bickslow x Lisanna)
  • Lories (Loke x Aries)
  • Rowen (Romeo x Wendy)
  • Stingyu (Sting x Yukino)

So yea. That's like, how many? 16 I think. I saw a ship picture of Erza and Rogue. I mean, seriously?!?!?! For those of you who understand me, SHIP WITH ME!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment