Tuesday, May 10, 2016

O.O What

Person 1: Hello.
Person 2: Uh... Hi.
Person 1: How are you?
Person 2: I'm good. Slightly creeped out.
Person 1: Why?
Person 2: Because I don't know you.
Person 1: But that's how friendships start. You don't know them when you eat *ahem* I mean meet them.
Person 2. Uhhhh..... I'll just leave now... My, uh, laundry is calling me.
Person 1: Wait!!!
Person 2: This person is not available. Please leave your message at the beep!
Person 1: *waits for beep* Where's the beep?
Person 2: *runs*
Person 1: *catches up to Person 2* Tag, you're it! I like this game. Though I prefer to use a chainsaw. *blinks* I.. uh... I mean a bear claw. Yea, a bear claw. I collect them.
Person 2: Bye!!!
Person 1: Would you like some nuts?
Person 2: I gotta go, bye!!!
*Person 2 runs to house and locks door*
*Person 1 follows*
*Person 2 goes into bed and falls asleep*
*Person 1 looks through window*
Person 1: Goodnight, don't let the maniacs bite... *laughs evilly*
*Person 1 gets caught by police*
*Person 2 sleeps through the whole thing*



No comments:

Post a Comment