Monday, May 16, 2016

Metranomes

So, guys, it's just one of those days where you can't think. Seriously, I was laying down on the couch, and I pulled a blanket and pillow to me. Aaaand then I realized that I was actually using the pillow as a blanket and the blanket as a pillow. Let's just say I was cold. So I switched it around. Then I was practicing a musical instrument, and since I have a trndancy to speed up, I used a metranome to help me keep a steady pace. The thing is I started to daze out!!! BEWARE OF THE METRANOME MONSTER IT WILL PUT YOU TO SLEEP. So yea, thats my day. In case you were wondering, I couldn't keep a steady pace. :( BUT THATS OK
*starts singing like a gospel singer* CUZ ITS OKAAAAAAAAAY CUZ IS- ok I'll stop now.

And I just realized that instead of stopping the sentence, I just continued it. Cuz its ok, cuz its ok I'll stop now, see? Yea, ok. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment